A frame built to last
CAROL Bike’s frame, brake system, and screen have all been meticulously designed to offer an optimal REHIT experience.
The smartest, not the largest screen
There’s an arms race to mount the biggest screen on an exercise bike, with 21, 24 or even 27-inch screens common today. At CAROL, we decide to use the smartest, not the largest screen.
Our competitors make huge compromises to ever increase their screen sizes. For example:
- Screen resolution is kept at 1920×1080 (FHD), resulting in a grainy image that might be acceptable for video but not for text, metrics, and graphs – especially given we are all used to Retina displays from our phones. CAROL Bike has 2K (2000×1200) resolution on an 11-inch screen, providing the sharp image quality you expect.
- Processors are low-powered budget versions that are just adequate for streaming video content but too slow for demanding gaming applications like Zwift. CAROL Bike boasts 8x the processing power of Peloton Bike and 50% more than Bike+.
- Memory, storage, and other performance parameters give CAROL’s screen an edge over others in every aspect except size.
Wide choice, not locked in
Most popular exercise bikes today come with an expensive monthly subscription that locks you in and you’re unable to use those bikes with other apps. CAROL Bike offers a low monthly membership fee and is compatible with a wide range of third party apps, with or without CAROL membership:
- Group classes with Peloton Digital
- Virtual rides and races with Zwift, Kinomap, Rouvy, and more
- Entertainment with Youtube, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- News with CNN, Fox, NBC and more